Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and so much more

I can honestly say that Thanksgiving was pretty fun. I really loved it. The food was fantastic if I do say so myself. Mom and I decided that we were going to do most of the cooking and baking the day before so we could have a pretty easy day on Thanksgiving. It was very nice. I should post pics...hhmmm...but I don't know where the cords are at the moment so I'm not going to worry about it.

I do have one pic that I nabbed from my cousin's blog. My cousin Robert is getting married. Very happy for him. Michaeline is absolutely awesome. I just loved her. I wish them the best of luck. Here's the pic I nabbed!! Okay...never mind....i hate this stupid computer. I can't wait to get mine set up here...My mom's is just crap!!!

Anyway, don't really have much to say. Thanksgiving was great. Congrats to my cousin! OH!!! I competely forgot!!! Tony and I get the house to ourselves next week!!! My parents are taking Grandma to Uncle Terry and Aunt Valeni's house in Georgia! Feel sorry for them!! But very excited for us!!!! Yes mom, I promise the dogs won't come in the house..good grief!! Anyway, still a major excitement!!!

Good night all!!!

No comments: