Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Wow!! What a great Christmas it was this year!!! I had the most fun buying Tony his gifts. Mom's was fun and so was George's!! It's hard to believe that this year is almost over! With Christmas here it makes you think about things a little different. Tony and I went to lunch with my dad yesterday and we had a blast!!! It was a ton of fun. We went to Olive Garden and just spent time laughing and enjoying each other's company. I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I mean, I don't really know him well and that just makes me a little nervous. Luckily Tony had the day off and we went together. I have such a wonderful husband!!! Anyway, we gave my dad his present, a little stuffed dog that sings Jingle Bells and wags his tail and flops his ears...really funny and cute!! It was a great time!!!

We got mom some beads and some socks and some Bath and Body Works soaps...she likes those, and one big ugly bead. I wish we could have gotten her more but we just didn't have the money this year.

We got grandma some PJ's that are just soo soft and are going to be really cute on her!!!

We got George a really funny gift....we got a big box and put all kinds of different potatoes....He says that he could eat potatoes any day of the week....and be a happy camper so Tony and I took that to heart and got him a 10lb sack of potatoes...three really huge potatoes that we found at Dierbergs...three boxes of dehydrated potatoes...and a family size bag of Cheetos!! It was hilarious!!!

Tony got some clothes and a jacket. A whole bunch of stuff in his stocking from Santa...apparently he was a good boy!!! I gave him some US Navy fleece that we are going to make into a blanket for him...we've been looking for that for the last 2-3 years and finally found it here!! YAY!!! Oh yeah, and we can't forget the socks....he gets them every year...it's a tradition!

I got a ton of stuff this year. I got a beautiful live tree and new ornaments that I totally love. I got a beautiful new wreath that mom and I made. I got some new makeup and a supergirl keychain. I got some new beads from grandma!!! I totally love beads!!! Santa brought me all kinds of fun goodies. I got a new hoodie that is fabulous!!! It's got eeyore on it...he's my favorite! I know i got more but I can't remember what it was!!!

It was just a fun Christmas. Grandma went to Marty and Cindy's for the day so we are Grandma free but she loves going over there and the kids love to see her! It's just a fabulous day!

Hope you are having a great one as well!! We love you all!! Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany! Merry Christmas- sounds like you guys had a great one!