Saturday, November 8, 2008

Has it really been a month???

Wow, so I haven't blogged in over a month. What a slacker am I!!!?? Can't believe it! Oh well, I will repent and do better!

So much has happened. since I blogged last! My nephew got married. Was an interesting thing. I have never been to a Catholic wedding so I was in for a surprise. Apparently when you have a Catholic wedding you can have a full mass service or just a half of a service. Lucky for us it was just half! I have never been to a Catholic mass before and have no intention of ever going back. Here's what I don't understand about Mass...why do you want to go to church and listen to the same thing over and over again every Sunday? To me that kind of defeats the purpose of learning more about Christ's Church. If you listen to the same thing over and over again, you don't learn anything new. At least in our Church, we have new information and things coming out all the time. Like General Conference when the Prophet speaks and gives us direction for OUR time. The problems that we have now are different than the problems that people had before or they are more prevalent now than they were before. I could bring up so many different things but that would defeat my purpose of my blog! So I will move on to more interesting things that have happened!

I am buying a new house!!! I cant wait!!! It has taken a while but hopefully we can get it under contract within the next 48 hours so that I don't lose it! NOT that the market is that fabulous! Another issue for OUR time on this earth! I am also getting a new car and possibly a new puppy! New furniture to buy and all this fun and fabulous stuff! I can't wait!!! Tony and I have been sooo looking forward to this since we moved back to Missouri. We want to grow old in this house and fix it up how we want it! It's a new house...brand new construction!!! It's a gorgeous custom built house and it totally fits our budget!!! We are very excited. The dogs with have tons of space to run and play. The house sits on three acres!!! Tons of space for them to play. Hopefully, they will teach the new puppy to behave! We aren't sure what type of dog we are going to get but it's going to be interesting! I'm hoping for an airedale! I had one growing up and jus loved it more than anything on this planet! He was the best dog!

Anyway, on to something else!! What else has happened since i wrote a month ago???? Hmmm!!! Oh, mom and i were looking for stuff for the house and came across this store called CJ Banks. It's clothing for plus size ladies! We ran into THE SWEETEST deal! Tanks fo $2.99!!! Yeah, we got one in every color!!! They are fabulous! I can't believe the most fabulous deal! it was awesome! I got 11 shirts for $52. How sweet is that!?!?!

Anyway, I guess that's enough for the day. If i think of anything else I'll write more later!!

Bye for now!

No comments: