Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Dear Sweet Adorable Husband

Wow! I have never realized how lucky I am to have such a fabulous husband. Our life has totally changed a couple of days ago and my husband is completely in control of our lives. I can't believe how strong he is. It's the most amazing thing that I have ever witnessed. We were told that some fabulous things were going to happen. We were going to get a new house and a new car and an old "new" car. I was going to be able to join U Design Jewelry and a whole lot of other things were promised. Well, while I believe that these things will happen eventually, it's just not going to happen as soon as we thought. It's so frustrating. I was upset about it all and then I just became indifferent and I think it has something to do with my wonderful Husband. I can't believe how strong he has been through this whole disappointment. Thanks goodness for him!!

I also didn't blog on Veterans day and I have the most wonderful vet. My husband gave more for his country than just his time. He gave his mental health. Before Tony went into the Navy, he was perfectly fine. Yeah, he probably was predisposed to BiPolar Disorder because of his family history, but because of war, my husband has bipolar disorder. But you know what, I don't know if I would change anything. Yeah, it makes things a little hard but I know that I can handle it and that I can deal with all the crap that this life has thrown at me and him. He is the only one for me. I had never had anything really good happen to me my entire life until I fell in love with my husband. And I would never change him.

I don't know where that came from but I do love him unconditionally. He is a fabulous person and he's so funny. He's everything that I have ever wanted. Here we are living in my grandma's basement because life has given us another challenge that we have to face but maybe things will get better soon. Maybe good stuff is going to happen again! We shall just wait and see.

1 comment:

The Duree Family said...

SO glad you are at peace with everything... thank you Tony for helping our Tiffy through all of this!!!