Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Wow!! I am so glad that the new year is here. This year will definitely be better than last year. I don't think it could get worse...although mom says that it can. I'm trying not to think about that.

We had a fun New Years Eve. Probably more fun than I've had in a long time. Grandma went to spend the night at Marty and Cindy's. We don't know how that went but judging Grandma's attitude....probably not that well. But alas, the Farhners had fun at least. We were all going to go to a church members house for the night but decided that we just wanted to stay home and veg. And that's just what we did. We went out and bought a bunch of junk food and snacks and drinks and shrimp...all kinds of goodies!!! We watched movies, ate pizza from Papa Murpheys, and just chilled. It was fun though. It was a no stress holiday!!! I like those!!!!!

Ah!!! Before I forget I got another great deal that I am just thrilled about!!! We were at Walgreens last night...George was trying to find his Wild Cherry Pepsi...his worst addiction....and I noticed that Redbox sells previewed movies for like $7. I decided to check out what they had....Tony and I are slowly rebuilding our movie collection...they had Hancock!!! Tony and I really wanted to see that...we love the action/superhero movies. Needless to say, I snatched that sucker up! It was awesome! A great movie.....not what we expected by any stretch but it was great! We liked it anyway.

So back to the New Years eve bash! Yeah...whatever. Tony and I were going to go to First Night in the City but he had to be at work at 7:30 in the morning....I'm not one for going out on new Years anyway but we wanted to go but ended up doing exactly what we wanted to...spending time with each other and our parents. Trying to figure out how this year is going to completely rock!! We have come up with some resolutions that I think will totally make this year better than last. But those resolutions are not going to be listed on this particular blog entry...maybe tomorrow!

So I'm going to go and read some more...tomorrow is going to be an early day...I have to go and meet with Workforce Development about my applications and stuff....shouldn't take to long and then we get our food stamps renewed....so that's a positive thing! Okay, well Good night for now!!!

No comments: