Thursday, January 8, 2009

30 Applications and still nothing

So today I will fill out my 30th application for a job and still nothing has come of it. I did contact the county....that's the job that I really want, and they are just now looking at applications this week and next week. Oh, I hope I get that job! Not only is the pay perfect, but I get to get the heck out of Grandma's house. We love staying here and don't want to hurt Grandma's feelings, she already thinks that we aren't happy here because my mom told her that Tony and I are going to move out, but we are ready to be on our own again. I guess we kind of are here. I mean, we live in the basement and I rarely go upstairs. I have everything I pretty much need downstairs. I pretty much go upstairs for food and water. That's pretty much it.

You know, I don't really have much to say today....shocking isn't it! I think I'll just go on my merry little way today. Going to go and look for more jobs to apply for!! Wish me luck!

No comments: