Friday, September 5, 2008

A whole lot of Stupidity

Wow! I can't believe some of the stupidity in my life...not only with myself...yes, I just admitted that I have stupid moments BUT my stupid moments won't get me in major trouble. The stupidity that I'm talking about is some of my family members. Without going into a whole lot of detail and not naming names...which would just be awful...there are some family members that are allowing other people to control their lives and manipulate them. They do things that they know they aren't supposed to do and that will get them into trouble. I just don't understand why some people do things that they know can get them into trouble. I guess it has something to do with learning things the hard way. I do that...this I do know. I always learn things the hard way. I can never learn anything the easy way or the first time.

You know, People always ask me why I don't have kids or do you want them. I was reading something somewhere...don't remember exactly where that said that one of the rudest questions someone could ever ask a woman without children. Yes I want children...can I have them...well, at the moment it doesn't seem to be. So, why the heck do people have to ask??? Just leave me the hell alone!!!

Okay, now that that is off my chest...we can now move on! On a lighter note, I am teaching a class tomorrow for my aunt at her ward Super Saturday! I'm actually kind of excited. I have most of the kits done...I still have to cut up a couple of things but then it's done. Life can be soo hectic. I have to be there at 8:30AM...not looking forward to that. Then we come home and recoup from that only to have a jewelry party tomorrow night....ugh...such a busy day. Lucky for us we have two days to recoup from that only to have a crazy day on Tuesday...my birthday! Okay, I'm done for the day! I'll write more later! Maybe i will have some pics to post tomorrow! Who knows.

No comments: