Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another busy day

Wow! This morning was fun! I got to teach a papercrafting class today at the Warrenton Ward Relief Society Super Saturday. It was fun! The ladies there were sweet. The classes went well. No major incidents happened and I got to play with my cousin Kayden for most of the morning...ah..that baby is just too cute. I'll see if I can get some pics. I need to find my camera...it's missing since I moved...my stupid roommate better not have touched it...Anywho! This morning was a blast. Mom took Sister Munson's organizational class..apparently I should have been there too! But I got the handout and mama took notes...mental notes but notes none the less. I only had one lady in my first class..nobody in my second class...and then a whole bunch came at the end! It was fun! There are so many sweet sisters in that Ward. I just loved them. There was one lady that was soo surprised that she managed to complete the project and that it looked cute. She was such a sweetheart. Mom made some cards during the second hour when we didn't have anybody in class. And the third one we managed to work our little tail ends off. It was crazy!!! But it was fun anyway!

Well, I'm gonna take off. We gotta work on getting ready for tonights jewelry party. I think it's going to be fun!

No comments: